Whether you are looking to buy or to sell Real Estate, DeFelice Realtors is here to help you through the process.
Call one of
our premier agents or contact us directly for a buyer or a seller consultation, no obligation & free of charge.
Worried that you may be looking at a foreclosure? Call before it's too late!
Ways to make your house worth more:
1. Good landscaping and floral arrangements create a welcoming entry into your home when buyers drive by and when your Realtor brings them into your home.
2. Make your front entry and door way the focal point of your curb appeal.
3. Flowering plants along pavers for walkways will get your buyers attention.
4. Fresh paint indoors is always a plus! The way we live is not the way we sell & a few changes go a long way.
5. Clean up the clutter. Take down religious, political and personal artifacts that can distract the buyer.
6. Fresh throw rugs could enhance a room with warmth and cover up any worn floor.
7. Update the lighting throughout your home, especially in the foyer. It's the first and last thing the buyer will see.
8. Mirrors make the room look bigger. An oversized mirror on 1 wall can work both as art and as a focal point.
9. Quick changes in the bathroom and kitchen, such as knobs, handles, & faucets can dress up a slightly outdated room and add appeal.
10. Paint the kitchen cabinets if they are outdated and straighten the doors. A crooked door says, "This house is off."